Monday, October 29, 2012

Visit Pumpkin Patches

The Mister and I went to a pumpkin patch with my step-daddy and Deidre, we had a blast. Now be prepared for a ton of pictures! Oh and the funniest part, we didn't even look at the pumpkins!

Untitled
 Me and Step-Daddy David showing off how adult we are.

2012102095115146.jpg
The Mister having way too much fun on the slide. 

Untitled
The Mister and I on the hay ride.

Untitled
Mid-hay ride stop to feed the chickens. They little chickens were so trained, as soon as we pulled up they ran to the fence to eat.


Untitled
 Deidre and I entering the corn maze. (First corn maze I ever went in to!!!)

Untitled
The Mister 'stalking' me in the maize. (ha see what I did there?)

Untitled
We made it YAY!

Untitled
Corn cannon! This thing was awesome! I bounced off the top of the target but The Mister was the only one to actually hit it.

Untitled
 I think we have a new tradition in my family of going here! They have peaches in May as well as berries so I will gladly go back. Not bad for their first year open!!

bocboc

Did y'all make it to any fun pumpkin patches this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment