Saturday, March 31, 2012
I love my little sister! She is precious but just a little silly. She loves eating crawfish and doesn't mind playing with them when they are alive example here and
But she won't play with animals at a petting zoo!
She barely touched this guy. She touched his shell and that was it. She didn't even venture to wards the chickens, roosters, or the turkey. She did attempt to feed the horse then dropped the feed cup as soon as his mouth touched it. But The Mister made her feel better with a piggy back ride.
We enjoyed a nice day at Art in the Park with a petting zoo, then off to my parents house for a delicious crawfish boil dinner! I love having family time.
Thursday, March 29, 2012
Okay guys I have learned something new about myself today. I am not a fashion blogger!
Saturday, March 24, 2012
OK so I am sorry to interrupt you regularly scheduled weekend activities but I found this and I love it!!!
Every single time I go grocery shopping and I see a cantaloupe I think this very thing!!! I drive The Mister crazy with it. I giggle and say I would love to marry you but we can't elope and hand him the cantaloupe. Gah I love cheesy humor!
Thursday, March 22, 2012
So mainly this week I have been sewing and playing dominoes but I do have a few pics to share (none of my costume yet...spoilers)
The Mister and I started a marathon game of Mexican Train
My Tardis notebook ordered for my birthday finally came in! (Ordered in October!!!)
Visited Little Punkin and she tried hiding under The Mister's hat to avoid pictures
Seriously look how many tiles we had to draw to get the 3/3 tile!!! That was a LONNG game
Tried a new recipe and it was okay, mainly because we couldn't find the right dressing to marinade it in, but it was still good just a little tangy..
Yummy Fruits for a mid day snack
Friday, March 16, 2012
Well guys I made a new friend last night around 9:30. How you may ask...well it was not on purpose. The mister let Taco out before we went to bed and saw something on the roof of the porch.
HE FLEW IN THE HOUSE!!!
Okay so I bet y'all saw that coming since I said I left the door open but still! It was funny and scary all at the same time. We were trying to get him back outside and every time he took flight the Mister & I dove to the ground. Now we are not afraid of birds, actually we like them, we sit on the porch and watch the birds and squirrels but it is completely different when they are in your house flying around! We finally got our new friend out of the house after he visited our bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, and living room. Luckily he did not leave us any presents.
Have y'all had any types of unsuspecting visitors in your house, and how did y'all handle them?
Monday, March 12, 2012
Thursday, March 8, 2012
Tuesday, March 6, 2012
Thursday, March 1, 2012
So my game plan was to put up the pictures from the picture-a-day thing I was doing but my card reader on my computer decided to quit working so all the lovely pictures I took are still on my camera and not on my computer yet. I am going to see about getting it fixed by my computer genius fiance or get a new cord for my camera (it has been missing for years). So instead of having no post today I am going to do the 11 things tag everyone on the blogosphere has been doing. I read so many so I decided to jump on the band wagon.
1. When I was younger I would read books during TV shows and watch the commercials. As I got older I stopped reading because I had to for AR Points and I didn't like being forced to read.
2. I get sad and cry when I see my my 2 grandpa's because one is frail from a heart attack & isn't as strong and lively as he use to be and my other grandpa because he lives so far away and the last time I saw him was at my grandmother's funeral in his Dress Blues and trying not to cry
3. I lose my shit at military funerals! I think Taps is the saddest song ever and I cannot even try keep my eyes dry when I see them folding the flag, oh and the 21 gun salute!
4. I have had a large range of animals in my life time, countless dogs, 5 ferrets, a sugar glider, bunnies, a potbelly pig, chicks, tarantula, iguana, an evil cockatoo, fish, frogs, turtles, and I think that is it. The dogs and sugar glider were my favorites.
5. I am super lazy! I will get done what has to be done, but after it is over with I am on the couch or in the bed cuddling with Taco and Josh on the computer or watching TV.
6. I still keep in contact with some of my teachers from High School and my step-dad (who works there) gets questions from my other teachers asking how I am doing
7. In school I made really great grades I was in the Magnet Program for the gifted and talented, but I never really tried hard it just came naturally. By the time I reached High School I was already done with my foreign language credits, and my Sr. year I was taking college courses and only had classes half the day.
8. I have more picture of my baby sister Blake than I do of anything else on my phone, work desk, and in my house.
9. I drive maybe once or twice a month. Josh & I carpool to work and go everywhere together, he prefers driving. We still have my car and use it on the weekends, for grocery trips, and vacations because it is roomier and since it is an SUV(Mercury Mariner) it is covered unlike Josh's truck.
10. I was never taught how to put on make-up or fix my hair. I also do not put much effort into either unless I am going out. I am actually trying to learn via youtube videos.
11. I am a VERY indecisive person. I think this bugs Josh because he hates picking everything like what to eat, where to go, etc.
Not since I was not properly tagged but susannahbean tagged everyone so here is her questions
OK so now for my 11 questions for y'all 1. If you could have any super power what would it be? 2. If you could meet anyone dead or alive, fictional or non-fictional who would it be? 3. What is your favorite homemade meal? 4. If you won the lottery what would you do with your winnings? 5. What is your favorite TV series? 6. What is your biggest pet peeve? 7. What is/was your childhood nickname? 8. What is your biggest guilty pleasure? 9. Best thing from the 90's movies, music, tv shows, fashion, toys, whatever. 10. Most frequented website? 11. What you would/have named your first child?
I will tag anyone who wants to do it.
There are five rules:
1. Post these rules.
2. Post a photo of yourself and 11 random things.
3. Answer the questions set for you in the original post.
4. Create 11 new questions and tag people to answer them.
5. Go to their blog/twitter and tell them you've tagged them.
1. Who's your celebrity crush? I would have to say David Tennant, Cary Grant, Michael Buble or David Boreanaz
2. When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? I wanted to be a teacher or a hair dresser (the lat one would be hilarious since I can't even fix my own hair)
3. What's your favorite flower? I do not really like flowers but I guess I would say Honey Suckles because I remember eating the "honey" out of them when I was little
4. If you could only drink one thing for the rest of your life besides water, what would it be? Easy! Sweet Tea, it is always my go to drink (unless I am at a restaurant where I know the tea is gross)
5. Do you believe in ghosts? I do not know, I feel that they could be real but I have never seen one. I am open to the idea, yes it would scare me if I saw one but ya I guess they could be real
6. What's your favorite meal at your favorite restaurant? I don't really have a favorite restaurant but something that I crave often is Spicy Garlic Boneless Wings from Buffalo Wild Wings
7. What was your favorite cartoon as a kid? Hong Kong Phooey or The Little Mermaid cartoon on Saturday morning
8. What's your favorite thing to wear from your closet? My black bow flats from AE for Payless, they are the coziest shoes ever and sadly they are getting a little roughed up & I need to replace them
9. If you could wake up tomorrow with the knowledge and ability to do something that you can't do now, what would it be? Musical talent! Singing or playing an instrument oh or dancing I would love to learn to dance
10. What's your favorite song of all time? O this is so hard. I like so many songs and genres. It all depends on my mood really um okay a song that I always enjoy singing Captain Hampton by The Aquabats or Jeremy by Pearl Jam
11. What's an annoying habit or quirk of yours that people probably don't know about? Um people on here don't know about but my whole family does... Chewing my tongue when I am concentrating. I got in trouble so much in school because my teacher thought I was chewing gum. I got this habit from my Dad (Blake is starting to do it too, but Candice is trying to nip that in the bud)