Sunday, October 21, 2012

Countdown to Halloween: Costumes!

Untitled
Costumes are one of the best parts of Halloween so you know I had to include them in my countdown.So here are 5 of my favorite ones I have found while playing on the internet. 

:)
I have followed Keiko Lynn's blog for the longest time and this picture makes me love her more. Now if I could only convince The Mister to wear a vest and suspenders.

Classic B.L.T.
I am such a sucker for family costumes! I mean come on a BLT Family, how can you beat that?

great family of homeade costumes
Ok so you can beat it with Star Wars! This cleaver lady let her children's imagination help with the costumes, and it made it easier to make the costumes. They did a whole photo shoot on her blog and the pictures are awesome!

Ok so more nerdy costumes! A weeping angel from Doctor Who!! This girl provides a step-by-step, picture tutorial and this is fantastic. 

This awesome Dalek dress is not only cute but is more covered up than most I have seen. Too cute!

bocboc

What are you dressing up as for Halloween?

No comments:

Post a Comment