Thursday, October 25, 2012

Countdown to Halloween: TV Shows!

Untitled
Ok so I know that there is not 'Halloween TV shows' but I have some shows that I love to watch in October to get into the spirit of the holidays. 

Sam, Dean, Castiel
First off I LOVE this series! With all of the demons and gore I think this is perfect to get into the Halloween season. Thanks to Netflix I have been watching this a whole bunch lately.

charmed...!!
I watched this show every week when it was on, and now every year around this time I get a yearning to watch it again. Again Netflix makes this easy for me.

Buffy
Best vampire series ever!! This is what a real vampire is about, scary faces, not glittery and awesome. Plus you have the sexy Angel and Spike. (available on Netflix)

Tales From The Crypt
Oh I use to watch this show all the time! It is so creepy and I can remember that laugh that he did *shivers*. This is a show that can snap anyone into the spirit of the season.

vampire diaries - the-vampire-diaries photo
This is hard for me to say but I am really liking this show. I broke down and started watching this series and I  flew through it. Since I just started watching it recently, I feel it fits with the season.

The munsters
This is a classic Halloween favorite! Please tell me I am not the only one excited about the remake of this show!! I am so happy Netflix released this show for instant view.

The Addams Family
Another classic, this is a great festive show!

Scooby Doo
This is one that the whole family can get into. I love this show and the monsters.


bocboc

What shows get you in the mood for Halloween?


No comments:

Post a Comment