Friday, October 26, 2012

Countdown to Halloween: Candy

Untitled

You cannot have Halloween without candy, so here is my list of candies that I loved when I was little. Keep in mind I am not the biggest chocolate fan. 

I love Laffy Taffy, especially the banana ones. I think the jokes are so corny and funny. I always traded for these with my brother. 

These are not just for the movies, these are great Halloween treats.

Whoppers are so good! I even like the Reese's and Strawberry milkshake kind. 

I have a special place in my heart for Tootsie Rolls but my favorite are the Vanilla flavored ones. (when I was a toddler I only Tootsie Roll candies so that was my nickname for the longest time)

Another favorite is the Chewy SweetTarts. I like these over the regulars because they are less chalky, ans who does not like chewy. 

Ok so yes this does go against what I said above but I love the rootbeer Bottle Caps. 

I rarely get to eat these before The Mister gets them all but I do like some Reese's peanut butter cups. 


bocboc

What candy are you looking forward to the most?

No comments:

Post a Comment