Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Countdown to Halloween: School Treats!

Untitled
As you may know my baby sister (AKA 'The Princess' or 'Punkin' or any other sweet name I can think of) is in Pre-K so on the day for her show-n-tell day she brings a treat. Today's round up is cute Halloween inspired treats to bring to school. 


image
Rice Krispy Jack-o-lanterns are a cute and easy treat to try. We made these last year for a little Halloween Movie night.

I found these ladies on Thatsnerdalicious but were made by Death By Cupcake. We made the melted snowman cookies before so we may just try our hand at these too!

Edible spider web.
Pretzels and white chocolate? Don't mind if I do. I love mixing salty and sweet, and this treat is sure to deliver. (via MomEndeavors)


Pudding and cookie graveyard! yes please!!! These are too cute and who does not like pudding? ( i like vanilla better but I think that caramel would be brown enough).


Or you could go with a classic....Cupcakes! I love these mummies, and there are so many other creatures that could be on a cupcake.

bocboc
What kind of treats do your kiddos like? And if you don't have any kids, what treats do you like?

No comments:

Post a Comment