Saturday, October 27, 2012

Countdown to Halloween: Make-up


Untitled
We are getting down to crunch time now and if you do not know what to be for Halloween maybe these make-ups can help you out. 


This is my baby brother Matt (by baby he is a Sophomore in high school). Big brother Mark helped him out with this zipper-face make-up. I bet this is on youtube somewhere but I will leave you with this picture.


This Roy Lichtenstein inspired make-up was done by the magicians at Mac. I cannot find the original link but I do know it is a Mac job.

halloween makeup tutorial
This is a CREEPY killer clown and if you click on the image or HERE you can go to the tutorial on how to make this.

Doll Makeup
This picture I found on Flicker and I think it would be amazing for my voodoo doll costume!
(click on picture or here for the flicker it came from)


For the more gruesome looks we have this creepy zombie lady. I love how they did this, it is not as cheesy as some of the others I have seen.

bocboc

Have you decided what you are going to be for Halloween yet? I think I am going to reuse my voodoo doll costume but have no clue for The Mister. 

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, I am so excited in this coming halloween, can't wait!

    Happy Halloween,
    Cristine

    ReplyDelete