Thursday, May 1, 2014

Book Challenge Update #4

Well this month I have been a bit of a slacker in the reading department. I just wasn't feeling it at all. I would sit and try to read a book and would get distracted. I haven't even watched much tv or movies, I have just been listening to music and playing games. But according to my Goodreads account I am still doing good I am two books ahead of schedule and I am SLOWLY working on two other books now.

I did finish one book though and it was pretty good.


I enjoyed this book and am stating to read Bewitched which is connected to Beastly. It is a modern type remake of Beauty and the Beast and all in all it is an easy read. I like books that modernize fairy tales, heck I like any fairy tale remake it doesn't even have to modernize it.  I feel like I cannot really spoil this book since it is Beauty and the Beast but it is different enough that I feel you would want to read it. 
I never saw the movie or show or what ever and I do not think I will based on how they made the beast look in the few pictures I have seen. 

♥♥♥ out of 5 
Good, might re-read 

So what have y'all been reading? I need something to get me back in the groove of things

Previous challenge update postsJanuary - February - March

No comments:

Post a Comment