Thursday, February 13, 2014

Adulting: A review


I am still going to do my end of the month book overview but this book was so good I had to dedicate a whole post just to it. I originally read this book because of Kaelah from The Clueless Girl's Guide, she discussed it on her blog (I cannot for the life of me find that post!!). 

I cheated and did the audio version of this book and boy do I regret it. I want to hold this book in my hands and highlight important parts that I need to remember. I want to let everyone read it. I want to buy this for my siblings, cousins, friends of the family, strangers, anyone graduating from high school or college, counselors to pass out to students they are helping, just everyone. 

The tips range from silly stuff like dealing with the 'walk of shame' to loss to living on your own for the first time. Not all of the tips are mind blowing because you may already know it but some of them I never even thought of. I think that this book should be read by anyone between the ages of 16-25 maybe even a little older. I have already started to make changes to my routine based on this book and I plan on doing even more. 

Kelly Williams Brown also has a blog (which I am now following) if you want to know more about her or her tips. 

P.S. Have you ever read an educational/ self-help book that you felt everyone else should read, if so what was it?


No comments:

Post a Comment