Thursday, January 30, 2014

50 Books By The End of the Year

I decided after finishing Miss Peregrine's that I wanted to read 100 books by the end of the year. I later cut that in half since Da' Hubby got a bit sad that I would pay too much attention to my books and not cuddle with him so I am planning on reading 50 books by the end of the year. 

I started with Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children because I had heard so much about it and I really enjoyed it. I plan on reading the next book pretty soon. 
♥♥♥♥ out of 5

Next I started listening to The Maze Runner mainly because of the movie coming out soon. I am curious on how they make this book come to life.
♥♥♥♥ out of 5

I love me some sassy Southern ladies, and I am a big fan of Celia Rivenbark so this was a must read for me. I was cracking up the whole time and I agree with her on so many aspects of this book. 
♥♥♥♥♥ out of 5

I had to continue on with this series, I needed to know what was going on next. This book is not as good as the first like most sequels (sorry to say) but it wasn't horrible. I feel like they were trying to push a love triangle on us and I am just not feeling it, the drama should stay where is it one not in the relationship with the characters IMHO.
♥♥♥1/2 out of 5 


P.S. let me know if you like it better when I just focus on one book at a time or should I keep with this monthly review?

Also what are y'all reading now? Do y'all have book challenges, if so how many are you wanting to read? 




No comments:

Post a Comment