Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Fishing, Painting, Playing, Eating, Life

I have been lazy with blogging lately - I wasn't a fan of the journal prompts or I didn't have good answers and I haven't really had anything to talk about but here is what I have been up to lately. 

Please tell my I am not the only one LOVING Taco Bell's breakfast. Yumm AM Crunch Wrap

Watching these grown "men" (AKA Da'Hubby and his brother) play bumper cars with my nephew

Yes I caught that fish but it fell off the hook on to the ground and I was afraid to pick up the floppy fish so my step-daddy did it for me. 

Spying on my step-daddy's mean geese after fishing

Step-Daddy's ducks are growing - this is Donald

Sharing Choco-Tacos with my sister - Well I just ate ice cream

Holding my sister's puppy who is worn out from playing all day at a crawfish boil

Painted my carrot box - in case I forgot what I planed in there

DaHubby's reaction to me saying I need to take a picture to sent to my daddy so he knows to try Mutt & Jeff's (the restaurant we are at). I think he didn't like me making him wait to take a bite until after the picture was done. 

Got a new mug at work - I may not be the boss in the office but I am still the best boss of ME! mug c/o Quill.com for me using Dunder-Mifflin products at work

What have you been up to? I would love links to go see.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you have been having a great time. Love that photo of you and the duckling :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amanda! Those ducks are growing so fast. I cannot wait until they start laying eggs and we get a whole new batch ob babies.

      Delete