Friday, May 4, 2012

May the Forth be with you!

Star Wars, Star Wars.
I am assuming I am not the only one in the bloggerverse who is excited about today! 1st it is May the Forth which is Star Wars Day!!! *squeal of excitement* And second today The Avengers comes out *double squeal*! This weekend is going to be a nerdy good time! Any ways I wanted to show you some of the awesome Star Wars stuff I have been lurking at.
millenniumfalcon02.jpg
I can see the Mister making this for our future babies
Admiral Ackbar
What better way to teach kids their letters than with Star Wars flash cards made by http://www.brandonpeat.com . 
star_wars_stitchery.jpg
I already wanted to know how to cross-stitch before this but man o man do I want to start today!
Photobucket
Have y'all seen this??? I have been pining over this for a LONG time like back when she posted this in Sept. 2010! I want a kid so bad so I can make them this. OK I don't want a kid right now but still.  Do you think it would work to keep adults quiet?(hmm may get it for the Mister)
Arch-Nemeses
Please tell me this made you laugh too. When I first saw the bottom two I literally LOL'ed, then my Josh looked at me like I was crazy shook his head and went back to playing his game. (speaking of which is anyone getting Diablo?) 

Chewie and Han
How cute Chewie and Han / Calvin and Hobbs mash-up I think it was on teefury one day but I found some really awesome Calvin and Hobbs mash-ups like this here

OK I think that is enough because I can go on all day long with this stuff but if you have not checked it out Max over at Max-california.com is doing star wars all month long (she makes the cutest things for her little boy, and I just not her new little one will be just as cute)

bocboc

No comments:

Post a Comment