Friday, May 11, 2012

My week in pictures

Oh how my garden grows Latest addiction
healthy lunches Pooh's lessons
mosquito welps Mosquito attacks
Untitled Untitled
Untitled Untitled
Untitled Untitled

-Sunflowers with a little garlic friend
-I am so in love with this series so far, too bad the next book it so far away
-No leftovers for lunch, decided to be healthy and go with a tuna wrap and OJ
-Piglet: How do you spell love / Pooh: You don't spell love you feel it
-Mosquito attacks
- in two days I jumped that far (seriously cannot wait until 2013)
-I was whooping the mister's hiney until the double 7 tile...hopefully I can catch up
-How sweet is the mister leaving my sweet notes in my lunch
- I love how many jalapenos we are getting, salsa anyone?
-Our first cucumber of the season..Bunny foo-foo back off!
- I think I found Jack's beanstock! (I cannot wait to start my canning again!)

bocboc

What have you been up to this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment