Monday, May 7, 2012

*UPDATE* 24 Before 25

Picnik collage

1. I have decided to skip this one and all that go with it to focus on the DIY for the wedding
2. I am slowly doing this I just went through my button collection and sorted them in to color jars and this week is fabric
3. all but floors are done!
5. we have sold 3 pumpkin butters so far*yay* and we are debating if we want to sell our garlic of not
6(a). Ha well we know this is finished but I have listened to Delirium and Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver  (SO GOOD) while I was waiting on Insurgent to be released and it is now on my tablet waiting on me. 
6(b). um nothing new on this front but now I have a deadline on my dates with Blake because at the end of the summer my parents are moving :(
9. We are actually working on this but not on purpose, our light/ceiling fan died on us so we had to go get a new one and we also got new curtains, next is painting!
10. I think I am going to change this to finish my blanket, which is almost done but I keep procrastinating 
13. Last week was new meals week and 2 out of 3 were good (I did not take pictures sadly)
15. My hair cut has made this easy and harder, my go to twisted braids will no longer work but it curls easier.
17. See #1 
18. I think I have gotten better (right??)
19. A must do since hearing the news of my parents moving and the past 5 weekends (minus this past one) I have been with them. This weekend was with the other side of the family.
22. DONE! Right now it is via email
24. We had a family reunion Sat. and I did not get sick.

bocboc

No comments:

Post a Comment