Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Time is flying

I cannot believe how fast time seems to be flying lately. I feel like I have no time for anything anymore.

Halloween is 14 days away
Austin Comic-Con is 37 days away
Thanksgiving is 43 days away
My birthday is 52 days away
Christmas is 70 days away

It has been married for 228 days
It has been 2 years and 2 months since I graduated
I have been hunting for a teaching position for 6 months
I have had my current job for 5 years and 3 months

It is so weird to see life accomplishments and events laid out like this. It really make me feel like I have not done much but I still feel like I have done so much. I love to feel my days with family, it may not be a special occasion but it makes a deeper impact on me. I assume you can tell that by my countdown dates, each one is a family event...true most are holidays but that is when I get to see my WHOLE family. It can be stressful driving all over to see everyone but it is more than worth it for the memories.

Sorry if this post seems to be all over the place but that is how I am feeling today.


bocboc

No comments:

Post a Comment