Wednesday, October 30, 2013

One more day!

I cannot believe tomorrow is Halloween! Last night Da'Hubby and I were not home to watch a Halloween movie, instead we played in a costume bowling tournament. hallowern bowling tourney
We were Superman and Supergirl! We did see a few other superheroes like Robin, Power Rangers, and Wonder Woman.

hallowern bowling tourney
My niece showing off her muscles as Snow White. 

hallowern bowling tourney
Hippy brother-in-law

wickd
And lastly sista-in-law as a wickd witch and her little ballerina.

We had so much fun! I whooped some hiney on the first game with 3 strikes in a row (turkey time). On game 2 I sucked it up pretty bad, I lost my super powers I guess. For the costume portion we lost the individual and the group awards, but hopefully next year we will smoke them guys. 

bocboc

What have you been doing for Halloween this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment