Thursday, October 24, 2013

Pumpkin Patches, Emus, and Jack-o-Lanterns Oh My

This weekend we pretty much lived at my parents house. All of my relatives were in town (from my Dad's side at least) and we thought we should carve pumpkins.

halloween 2013
I had to get a picture with my little princess
halloween 2013
Yes..we went to the same pumpkin patch two days in a row...we needed more pumpkins
halloween 2013
How cute are my sister and cousin together?
halloween 2013
Who doesn't want to ride in a wagon?
halloween 2013
We have a rule, if you can carry the pumpkin to the register you can have it. Let's just say that was not her pumpkin.
halloween 2013
Do child labor laws count if they want to do it? lol
halloween 2013
Our hard work in picking out the pumpkins resulted in these beauties. 
Princess' Bobcat paw - Momma C's Cat on a fence, Aunt V's moon and star, Da 'Hubby's evil one, Mine is the flamer, and Aunt R had the witch on a broom 
halloween 2013
Behind my Grandparents house there is a farm with horses, emus, deer and a duck who thinks he is a deer.
halloween 2013
The Princess was a bit afraid of the emus.

We had a great weekend of family fun time. It was so nice to see my cousins and their babies, and my aunts. I cannot wait until Christmas for ALL of my family comes in. 
bocboc

What do you do when your family comes to visit?

No comments:

Post a Comment