Tuesday, October 1, 2013

How about a Quiz Meme?

You know because I am a copy cat and all, I saw my favorite blogger Kaelah do this on her blog so I thought it would be super fun to try. If you want to do this little quiz post a link on Kaelah's blog and heck I would love to read it too so you can leave it in my comments too!

1. What is the first thing you do when you wake up?
 Snuggle with Da' Hubby until the alarm goes off again- because he hits snooze to get that extra snuggle

2. What is the 3rd picture on your phone? Share it! 
Untitled
My not so little brother Matty and his wonderful girlfriend on our Sunday Funday watching Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs 2

3. What TV show are you most excited about returning this Fall?
Bones and The New Girl and Haven...and all of the new shows too!

4. What is something really popular that you secretly (or not so secretly) loathe?
One shoulder shirts/dressses or the shorts that are so short the pockets hang out. I guess I am just too much of an old lady to like that stuff. 

5. Do you have any pets? Tell us about them! Bonus points for pictures.
Technically no, not since Taco passed away but we have a night-time pet. 
New friend
This is from when we scared him and he snuck in the house.

DSC03373

He sleeps on our porch like this every night. I have named him Archimedes from Da' Hubbys favorite Disney movie Sword in the Stone

6. If you could put together one outfit that represents you perfectly, what would it be?
I would wear what I always do a cute cotton dress tights flats and a cardigan, with my hair in a messy bun. 

7. What is your favorite adult beverage?
 I am not a big adult beverage person but I go with sweet peach tea or spiked cider. 

8. What is your favorite guilty pleasure?
I am sucker for ABC Family shows - Fosters, Secret Life of an American Teenager, and Pretty Little Liars

9. What are 3 positive words to describe you?
Creative, Energetic, Honest 

10. What is your favorite Friday afternoon/evening activity?
Cuddling with Da' Hubby on the couch catching up on our shows

11. A day in the life: What does you typical day look like?
I am boring wake up at 7 get ready for work, work until 5, go home cook, eat and try to work on crafts, shower then bed by 10. 

12. If you could live anywhere else in the world, where would it be?
I want to visit England but I would not want to live any where besides Texas. 

13. You've got a whole day to yourself...what will you do?
Sleep until 8 or 9 eat some fresh fruit and eggs, craft and watch so old Gilmore Girls reruns, bake some banana bread, cook dinner and watch some chick flicks while crafting. 

14. Dream job?
 I want to be an elementary teacher! 

15. Least favorite chore?
Folding and putting up laundry

16. When do you most feel like a rock star?
When I finish a craft that I have been working on for a long time or when I am experimenting on a recipe and it turns out great

17. What is something you are currently trying to improve within yourself?
Time management/ procrastination. I have been struggling with this so much and I think I am getting better. I have been working on some presents for Christmas since the middle of the summer - usually I wait until December to even start. 



bocboc

I would love to hear your answers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment