Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Yummy Chicken Recipe!

As soon as I finished my last post I did another quick search in Pinterest & found it fast. If it was a snake it would have bit me...well no because the screen would stop it and if it was on the screen it would just be a video or picture. Ah ok sorry got lost on a tangent there. So the recipe:

Baked Parmesan Garlic Chicken
Ingredients:
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1 package Good Seasons Italian Dressing mix  (I used the off brand & it was still good)
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (I used 3 whole breasts and that was perfect)
Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Mix cheese, dressing mix and garlic powder.
3. Moisten chicken breasts with water; coat with cheese mixture. Place in shallow baking dish.
4. Bake 20 to 25 min. or until chicken is no longer pink in the center.
image

This is how we had ours but, we decided that it would be best on topped with marinara with some pasta on the side. Basically it is Chicken Parmesan and so tastey. It was great the way we had it too.
I highly recommend this recipe, and looking in Pinterest for more recipes. I would also like to thank momswhothink.com for posting this recipe. 

bocboc

No comments:

Post a Comment