Friday, October 14, 2011

Things I ♥ This Week!

I do not know if I have mentioned this or not but I am about to go back to school to be a teacher! I am so excited! I want to teach 1st grade or art but I am going to get my certificate in EC-6th grade. So I am going to warn you now that most of my things I love this week are teaching related.

What a great way to teach numbers and what numbers combined make it.

This is a cute setup for story-time and I have so many milk crates in my sewing room already. Plus I remember getting to the school with my Granny Pat(she was a lunch lady) and they had STACKS of milk crates in the back of the kitchen. Yeah they are not as pretty as the kind you can buy but milk crates are cheaper and sturdier.   

This is a great snack for Columbus Day.
                                                                             Source: google.com via Jessica on Pinterest

And well if you are going to be around little kids and they have paint, glue, or other sticky stuff you will need an apron.

I have many more pins of teaching things, but I cannot wait until January for my classes to start!!!

bocboc

No comments:

Post a Comment