Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Thrifting!

So I may have mentioned this before but I LOVE thrifting and garage sales! This past weekend I had some GREAT luck in my cheap shopping endeavors.
228
227
I got these 2 cute cute aprons from an Estate Sale at 3 bucks total.
234
Plus I got 32 canning jars ranging from pints to quarts for a total of 8 dollars! I don't think the lady knew what she had. She had a lot of the blue jars, but we let her know those were rare and we did not feel right paying the 20 cents she was asking.
235
Check out these books 25 cents a piece! How awesome is that. The only thing that would have been better would be if they had If You Give A Mouse A Cookie.
236
Mario for 1 dollar! YAY! I also got 2 big boxes of fabric for 5 bucks a box, but at last not pictures of that. *Face Palm*

Anywho I am out of here now, I hope y'all find great deals too! See y'all soon.



bocboc

No comments:

Post a Comment