Friday, October 7, 2011

Questionnaire instead of What I ♥ This week!

I like doing these survey things. I remember doing the cheesy on-line quizzes like what is your theme song or what Friends character are you. Gah I just love it!

1. What time did you get up this morning? 
6:50 

2. How do you like your steak? Medium Rare

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema: The Help. It was SO good! (book was better of course)

4. What is your favourite TV show? right now? Really?! Doctor Who! I love it

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Texas, duh. 

6. What did you have for breakfast? Egg, Turkey and Cheese on toasted whole wheat sandwich rounds

7. What is your favorite food? BBQ Crabs!

8. Foods you dislike? Onions! The texture grosses me out  

9. Favorite place to eat? Tokyo's or New York

10. Favorite dressing? House dressing @ New York Pasta & Pizza

11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? Mercury Mariner  

12. What are your favorite clothes? Dresses with cardigans 

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? The whole UK

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? 1/2 full

15. Where would you want to retire? I would retire like my grandparents at home with family near by.

16. Favorite time of day? 6pm after dinner & time to craft

17. Where were you born? Orange, Texas

18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Ugh... Sumo Wrestling? no seriously the only sport I watch is MMA  

19. What is your favorite fragrance? For men - Gio from Giorgio Armani...For Me - Belong from Celine Dion 
20. What is your favorite face cream? I don't use face cream unless you count my perscription acne cream that I can't think of the name right now, But I use Origin's Mega-Mushroom Skin Relief & I love it!!!

21. Favorite baby/kids products? I love Johnson's & Johnson's baby lotion, it smells so good!

22. People watcher? yes. 

23. Are you a morning or night person? Night! I try to be a morning person but my bed is so warm and comfy in the morning.

24. Do you have any pets? Taco 

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? not new ... But I moved in with Josh a little while back.

26. What did you want to be when you were little? a hairdresser, a teacher or a baker

27. What is your favorite memory? Singing "Hamburger in Paradise" with my Daddy when I was younger driving to his house.

28. Are you a cat or dog person? dog person 

29. Are you married? nope

30. Always wear your seat belt? of course! 
31. Been in a car accident? 3

32. Any pet peeves? yes- Bad drivers!!

33. Favorite pizza toppings? Canadian bacon 

34. Favorite flower? pictures? YES Real? NO

35. Favorite ice cream? Pecan Praline 

36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Sonic

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? zero 

38. From whom did you get your last email? Joe (Josh's brother)

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Modcloth

40. Do anything spontaneous lately? not really. I am not that exciting... Sorry

41. Like your job? Yes but it is not my career

42. Broccoli? Yes please!

43. What was your favorite vacation? O it is a tie Frio with the family or the Cruise with my now sister-in-law for HS graduation 

44. Last person you went out to dinner with? Josh

45. What are you listening to right now? Part 3 of Wizard's First Rule by Terry Goodkind on Audible 

46. What is your favorite color? Red, white & black (always been that way) 

47. How many tattoos do you have? Zip 

48. coffe drinker?  use to but now it is too much caffeine, so only hot cocoa or hot tea for me!






bocboc

No comments:

Post a Comment