Thursday, March 27, 2014

My Motivation - Journal Day




Here's this week's prompt-  

Everyone has different things that keep them going. Sometimes it's the people around us, other times it might be what's waiting for us on the other side of hard work. Whatever it may be, there's usually some sort of motivation to get up every day, get things done, or maybe even go the extra mile. With that said, what would you say is your biggest motivation in life? Has it always been this way? 

I had to really think about this one but it all honestly it is easy, my motivation is my family. I want to be a teacher because of my siblings. I want to have a career for my husband and our future family. I work on our house to have a beautiful, safe house for our future family to live. I think that most of what I do is for my family in some form or fashion. In the past I was not like this I was more concerned about my boyfriend or what I thought people wanted but then I realized that none of them matter as much as my family. The straw that actually broke the camel's back on that was when my boyfriend at the time wanted me to go to Houston for college when my step-mom was pregnant with my sister Blake, he put me in a position that made him more important than my family so we broke up and I stayed local for college to spend time with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment