Saturday, February 2, 2013

Countdown to Valentine's Day - Gifts for Him

DSC02080 - Copy (2)

I have been thinking what to get The Mister this year for Valentine's day, with his birthday a few days before and then the wedding right around the corner, I want to get him something good but not too costly. 

Favorite Cologne -  
This is mine & The Mister's favorite (and he is running low)

If you click on the image, you will go to Little Chief Honeybee blog where Kaelah talks in detail about them. 

A basket of goodies - 
This basket by The Dating Divas is awesome each item is why you love your man. 

A year of pre-planned dates - 
I did this last year for our anniversary and The Mister is loving it! I am going to do a post about it after we have finished all the dates. Oh this was made by Creative Dollar

Or if you man is a child like mine get him Star Wars toys or his favorite sports team's gear. 


bocboc


I cannot wait to hear what y'all got y'all's men. 

1 comment:

  1. This is a topic which is close to my heart.
    .. Cheers! Exactly where are your contact
    details though?

    my page ... Kenny Nordlund graduate education at UCLA

    ReplyDelete