Thursday, January 24, 2013

Wedding Wednesday - On a Thursday

Untitled
Well I finished my string art! I love it!!! I may go and make the heart thicker but I think it is so awesome. 

Untitled
I have also been working on the shower host gifts. I cannot believe the shower is this weekend!!! I am so excited! I am going to put thank you notes inside each cup as well as some drink powders or candies. I will have more of an update next Wednesday with the shower pictures and such. Oh and we booked our honeymoon!! We are spending the week in Galveston & Houston! We will go to the zoo, Moody Gardens, museums, and maybe Schlitterbahn. 

bocboc

37 days and counting!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, congrats!! So excited for you :) Sounds like it will be so much fun.

    I love your blog... the background is so pretty and happy!

    xx. amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amber! I Just checked out yours and you have a new follower - I wish I had half your style.

    ReplyDelete