Monday, April 2, 2012

How fair it is

I love this time of the year. The weather is great and so much sunshine with some showers to water the garden. The boom of the thunder and lightning brightening the night sky, the honeysuckles blooming with their sweet nectar and the state fair.
I am so glad it was a gorgeous weekend, nice and sunny.

fair collage

Ya I rode rides with the pumpkin & so did our Mama C. Also I can safely say I did not eat a single fried anything! Not fried Oreos, snickers, twinkies or Koolaid (yes they had fried Koolaid) I hunted for some cotton candy on a cone but I think they don't do that anymore, all we found were bags so we opted out knowing we had some at home. But I drank like 4 cups of the nectar of the gods Lemonaid! I do not know why but fair lemonaid it the greatest! In front of the Wal-Mart where my parents live they have a food stand like at the fair year round and it is awesome! Fresh lemonaid or funnel cakes or corndogs and other yummy fair food.


I hope y'all had a great weekend too!
bocboc

No comments:

Post a Comment