Friday, September 9, 2011

Sick days

So guys I am so sorry but I have been sick this week so I have not been able to post and let you know what has been going on in my life lately. First off I moved into Josh's house and am still trying to unpack, but with being sick it has been slow going.


Another thing that has happened is that we got a nice little cold front after a nice weekend of rain. It has been so nice in the mornings it has been in the 50s and by the time I get off work it is a nice cool mid 80s. This cooler weather is great for biking and is really making me want the fall to hurry up and get here.





I mean seriously how nice looking it that tree? I wish that is how it looks down here in the fall but no. It is usually still green until the leaves all fall off in winter.


Well I may come back later with my favorite things of the week. See y'all soon


bocboc

No comments:

Post a Comment