Thursday, November 1, 2012

Texas Renaissance Festival and Proposals

The Mister ans I attempt to make it out to The Texas Renaissance Festival every year and this year we had a BLAST!!! I wish my phone was not dead the majority of the time so I would have more pictures. I made sure to save some battery life for a proposal.

Untitled

Untitled

Ren fest 2012
We met Dim n Wit The Fairy Brothers. Ya the Mister Enjoyed that.


And we were able to see this guy! He is out there every year and each time we see him we are in a trance. I am so sad he did not do better on AGT, but at least we still get to see him.

Ren fest 2012
We took some pictures at the outdoor chapel to set the stage for a proposal.

Ren fest 2012
They started dating at Ren. Fest 2 years ago and so he felt he needed to propose there too. I think they may even get married there next year and I cannot wait! They are the cutest couple, and are the sweetest people ever.

Untitled
I tried the Jacob's Ladder, I fell twice before I was able to ring the bell. Sadly The Mister did not get a picture of me falling. Or of the delicious turkey leg that we shared. 
bocboc
Do you have a Renaissance Festival near you? Do you go if you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment