Monday, November 26, 2012

Liebster Award Nominee!

The sweetest blogger Tottie nominated me for a Liebster Award. 

The rules of the awards are :

-List 11 random facts about yourself.
-Answer your nominator’s 11 questions.
-Choose up to 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers
-Create eleven questions to ask them
-Inform your nominees of their award nominations.

  1. When I concentrate I chew on my tongue. (yes I had to scraped many desks when I was in school)
  2. I use to have horrible road rage but I have not driven lately so it has gotten better.
  3. I am not a phone person, I will text you but I am not a fan of calling people.
  4. I am addicted to pretzels! I am eating some now (9:30AM)
  5. Smurfs Village is another addiction I have, it is on my phone & tablet.
  6. I am super picky about my sweet tea so I rarely drink it at restaurants.
  7. I already have my house fully decorated for Christmas
  8. I am terrified of animals (besides pets) in my house. Lizards, birds, rodents all scare me when they are in my house but outside I am fine with them. 
  9. These are really hard to think of
  10. I am not a fan of chocolate but I love hot cocoa
  11. When I am eating I rarely drink anything, because when I was younger I would get too full on my drink I wouldn't eat so my grandmother would not let me drink until after I finished eating. 

Totties Questions:
1. What's your favorite childhood cartoon? Paw Paw Bears
2. What's the most adventurous thing you've ever done? Rode on an oil derrick 
  this is an oil derrick, they are very tall!
3. Do you believe in aliens? yes 
4. Have you ever stolen something? When I was little I use to get candy out of the bins at the grocery store (I thought I was allowed to)
5. What would you do if you won the lottery? Fix up my house the way I want it.
6. Favorite movies? Princess Bride, Young Frankenstein 
7. Pirate, ninja or cowboy? Pirate!
8. Name(s) of your (future/imaginary) children - Luke, Kaeleah
9. What's the most disgusting thing you've eaten? Horse meat 
10. The funniest thing about you - My face.. no um how I mix up words?
11. Favorite cocktail? I don't drink but when I did I liked Crown and Coke

My Questions:

  1. What is the most embarrassing song you own?
  2. What is your number one pet peeve?
  3. Is it coke, pop, or soda?
  4. Best comfort food?
  5. Favorite Sunday comic?
  6. Would you rather be able to sleep in a hotel in the bottom of the ocean or in space?
  7. What talent would you love to have (like singing, playing instruments, etc)
  8. Best holiday scent?
  9. What is your greatest fear?
  10. What is your dream car?
  11. Favorite animal?

I nominate anyone who would like to participate! And I would love to see what you put down!

No comments:

Post a Comment