Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Best Ice Cream - Blue Bell

Now I know that Blue Bell Ice Cream is a Southern thing but it is seriously the best ice cream ever. I love homemade ice cream but Blue Bell tastes just as good (if not better) and is so convenient. Over the weekend The Mister and I were getting groceries and we found the 'cream of the crop' (see what I did there) of ice creams...
Spiced Pumpkin Pecan ice cream! Um yes sir, I will take the whole thing please. We had to get this and let me tell you we fell in love! I usually go for Pecan Praline but I have absolutely found my new favorite. The Mister and I have been eating this with a bit of eggnog as dessert after dinner and it make me so happy to not be lactose-intolerant. 

If you do not have this in your local grocery store you can order it from Blue Bell's website or make your own but I highly recommend trying this amazing ice cream. 
bocboc

What is your favorite ice cream holiday or not?

P.S. I hope y'all had a Happy Thanksgiving. I enjoyed my time off with family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment