Monday, November 19, 2012

Christmas Wish List

Have you started making your Christmas Wish List? I have a few things that I want and a few things that I love but am not sure if I would ever really get much use out of them.

Christmas Wish List

1. Butter London's Winter Collection!

The first one is the one I would use the least but the other I could use all the time!

2. Full Course Load Bag on Modcloth
Tote bag
Tote bag (see more zippered tote bags)

3. The Non-Planner Datebook found on ModCloth

This thing looks AWESOME!!! I am so unorganized and I love to doodle (horribly). I think this would be the perfect gift. 

4. Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 (picture from amazon)

This thing is awesome! I love my Galaxy S3 and I would love this bad boy to go with it.

5. Some Pretty Dresses!!
Christmas wishes

Christmas wishes by jesslsteele featuring a floral print dress
Most of these are from Modcloth but I do love the Fit-N-Flair dresses!

bocboc

Have you made your Christmas wish list yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment