Tuesday, February 7, 2012

**UPDATE** 24 Before 25

Picnik collage
*UPDATE*
#6. Read 2 more books: Celia Rivenbark's Stop Dressing your Six-Year-Old Like a Skank  &  Ally Condie's Matched & I am currently reading the second in the Matched Trilogy Crossed. I also started reading Divergent on my printer tablet but it randomly changes the page so I got frustrated and gave up but I keeping thinking about the book so I may buy is again on my other tablet to finish.  3 out of 5 books.

#15 I have found a few new ways to fix my hair I will post hair pictures soon

#21 I am currently putting together Blake's and my Grandparents Valentine's together

#22 I am attempting to get a penpal through nerdfighter community, we will see how that turns out. But if y'all would like to help me out on this one send me an email.

#24 I am going to be walking in the Mardi Gras parade this year to help out on this one (lets cross our fingers that I don't get sick)

bocboc

2 comments:

  1. great list!!!! Jealous of the Mardi Gras parade!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carrie! I will be sure to post some pictures of the parade (it is a family friendly parade).

      Delete