Monday, February 13, 2012

Sunshine & Lollipops

This weekend was a LOOOONG and eventful one. Friday we went out to eat at Outback (WOOHOO gift cards!) and then we went to see Star Wars in 3D. It was awesome! I love me some Star Wars and it works in 3D granted it wasn't filmed for 3D but it still worked.

Saturday we slept in then went to the Mardi Gras parade grounds at 2 to hang out before walking in the parade at 5. It was SOOOO cold and windy. I have wind burn on my cheeks a little bit from it. I cannot wait to do it again next year. It was a blast. I was worried about my anxiety and getting sick but it wasn't too bad. I was a little sickly but when we started walking and tossing beads/confetti it was fun & I wasn't sickly any more. (Score 1 Jessica / Anxiety 0)

Sunday we slept in again. (Sat. we went to bed at 8 we were exhausted ) Went shopping, made a carrot cake for the Mister & when to my parents for the Mister's birthday dinner.


Picnik collage

7. Buttons  8.Sun  9.Front Door  10.Self  11.something that makes you happy 



image
Ok so I know it is on the wrong hand the Mister wasn't sure, after some Googling we figured it out. But YES the Mister proposed!!! Last night it was the end of his birthday week and he ask if I would give him one last gift as we were getting ready for bed. I had a confused look on my face because I was tired and was not expecting it, then he handed me a diamond ring pop and I was so excited! I said yes of course and then he gave me this antique ring and it fits perfect! The ring is so pretty and old like me, (ok I am not old I just like old things) the Mister calls me an old lady all the time and this fits me and my personality perfectly! I cannot tell you how happy this makes me but I am.  Now I can justify my giant pinboard of wedding ideas on pinterest!!

bocboc
Follow Me on Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATS!!!!!!!! Its a beautiful ring and your weekend sounds like the best

    ReplyDelete