Thursday, February 16, 2012

Sweet Smell of Love

So this week I have been basking in the glow of getting recently engaged so I have done a whole bunch of nothing but cuddling and spending time with my mister. But I will show you just how well he knows me.
image

I am not a fan of real flowers, I am all about floral prints but the real deal...No thank you! I have always been this way I don't like the smell of most flowers, (I love me some Honeysuckles though...reminds me of summer getting the "honey" out yumm!)


 I am not a chocolate fan or of jewelry so I am super fun on anniversaries, Valentine's Day, and any other flower giving sort or day/celebration. But anywho the day before Valentine's Day I get a text from my mom asking for my suite number at work, and my first thought is more flowers...I love my mom but she always sends me flowers! I am appreciative I say thank you, they are pretty but I also keep them on the other side of the room from me so I don't have to smell them and when I bring them home I stay far away until I see the first sign of droopiness & I chuck the smelly plant in the trash. I know it is horrible but I just don't like floral smells & roses are the worst! (is this when I turn in my lady card?) But yes, she called asking for my suite number and then on my way home I told the Mister and I told him I appreciate the thought that she puts into my gifts but just once I wish she would send me an edible arrangement, so I could at least get some use out of it and it would not be a complete waste of money! Well surprise surprise the next day I get an edible arrangement from the mister!!! He even specified no chocolate!
image
 Okay so they did give me chocolate covered apples but if they weren't covered they would have browned. I mean with a guy like that how could I not want to marry him??? And on top of that he gave me my real Valentine's present before the Superbowl, an amazon gift card, so I would not be bored and could have a book to read!

Okay I am sorry I just cannot stop bragging about him. I want to know what you did this Valentine's week? Did you spend it pampering yourself, did you have a date, do you even celebrate it? Let my know!



bocboc

No comments:

Post a Comment