Friday, January 6, 2012

What now?!

I am STUMPED! I watch series on netflix like crazy and I am running out of ideas! Seriously I know this is not a HUGE deal but I need some ideas of what to watch next.  Need a list of some that I have watched & loved?

-Doctor Who ♥♥♥♥♥ (not the classic version it is too hard to put them in order)
-Bones ♥♥♥♥
-Buffy ♥♥♥
-Angel ♥♥♥
-Vampire Diaries ♥♥♥♥ (just got caught up..I didn't really think I would like it but I was wrong!!)
-Heroes ♥♥♥♥(same with VD I wasn't sold until I started watching)
-Being Human ♥♥♥ (US over UK)
-How I Met Your Mother ♥♥♥♥♥ (NPH are you serious!)
-White Collar ♥♥1/2 (Use to be addicted but now just eh)
-Weeds ♥♥ 
-Lie To Me ♥♥♥♥♥ (I hate that this show ended!)
-Office ♥♥ (use to be 5 ♥ but it's not as good with out Michael Scott)
-Psych ♥♥ (I like it but it is not one I have to watch)
-30 Rock ♥♥♥♥♥(Love it, Tracy Morgan is a bit much for me but still funny)
-FireFly ♥♥♥♥♥
-Robin Hood♥♥♥♥♥(all I have to say is SWOON)
-Eureka ♥♥♥♥
-Tin Man ♥♥♥♥♥(come on Zoey Deschanel)
-Mad Men ♥ (I tried really hard to like this but I can't)
-The Wizards of Waverly Place♥♥♥(I don't mind some disney syfy)
-Parks & Recs ♥ (again I tried really hard to like this one)
-Numb3rs ♥♥♥♥♥ ( I only hate that it ended)
-Parenthood ♥♥♥♥ (it has Lorelia from Glimore Girl's!!)
-Gilmore Girls ♥♥♥♥♥
-Dollhouse ♥♥♥♥♥ (why do shows like this end??)
-Torchwood ♥♥♥♥♥ ( I bet y'all knew that already)
-Legend of the Seeker ♥♥♥♥♥ (already wrote about this one)
-Dexter ♥♥♥

You know what that list can go on FOREVER but I will stop there. Not that was not all watched this year but they were the ones off the top of my head. But really if y'all have any clue on what would be a good series to watch next let a girl know!!


bocboc

No comments:

Post a Comment