Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Heat exhausted!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the summer! I am always cold so the summer is perfect for me! I love being able to wear cute summer dresses, catching fire flies, sitting on the porch drinking sweet tea, and swimming. All of that being said, I think it is time for it to be fall already. This past weekend it was over 100 degrees before noon! Needless to say we did not make it to Winnie Trade Days last weekend, but we did make our crafting store rounds and Target. I love having the sun on my skin but, I do not want the sun burning as soon as I step outside. I am so ready for the fall, I get to drink hot tea, hot cocoa, decorate for the fall holidays, sit by the fire, dress in thick tights and boots, and cozy sweaters.


Hay Turkey


I love how this house always decorates in such a BIG way. I cannot wait until I can get to do this (in a smaller version, at least).





And you cannot tell me that in the picture above the girl doesn't look like she is super cozy. I cannot wait to wear that and many variations or it.
Fall needs to hurry up and get here!!!


bocboc

No comments:

Post a Comment