Wednesday, August 24, 2011

The ABC's of ME


A. Age: 23 Turning 24 in December
B. Bed size: queen
C. Chore you dislike: laundry well mainly folding it
D. Dogs: 2 dogs Taco at Josh's house and Harley at mine
E. Essential start to your day: Sweet Tea 
F. Favorite color: Black
G. Gold or silver: Silver 
H. Height: 5′ 8"
I. Instruments you play(ed): Nothing I lip-sanc in choir
J. Job title: Receptionist
K. Kids: none so far
L. Live for ______: me & my family
M. Most embarrassing moment: When I told my brother 'That's not the reason I am ugly" when he was making fun of my scar(it is always brought up when we are together)
N. Nicknames: Boc-Boc or tootsie roll
O. Overnight hospital stays: two many to count
P. Pet peeves: people who do not make tea after they finish it off
Q. Quote from a movie: "Yogurt! Yogurt! I hate Yogurt! Even with Strawberries."
S. Siblings: 2 Sisters Laura(16) Blake(3) & two brothers Mark(27) Matt(14)
T. Time you wake up: between 6:45 and 7 on the week days and as late as noon on weekends
U. University attended: Lamar 
V. Vegetables: Cucumbers and tomatoes
W. What makes you run late: having to make tea when people don't make some after they finish it
X. X-rays you’ve had: teeth, chest, neck 
Y. Yummy food you make: brownies, and pasta
Z. Zoo animal favorites: monkeys

1 comment: