Monday, August 8, 2011

Graduation!


So as you may know I am finished with school, my last class was in May. My graduation ceremony is August 13th. YES! This Saturday! I am so happy to be done with school, well partially. I still need my teaching certificate, but I have graduated! My party was last weekend, I forgot to take pictures but it was great! We had my uncle, with his band playing tropical music. We had hot dog, sausages, homemade chili and all sorts of chips & dips. It was really neat and tropical. I wish I would have not gotten sick, but I got better when some people started to leave.


AHHHH! I didn't mean to get off topic. What I was getting at is what my wonderful man got me for graduation. A canning set!





I am so excited! I have found that I really like canning from helping out my step-dad, I cannot wait till next weekend to start some canning by myself. I am planning on doing salsa, pumpkin butter, apple butter, and so much more!





This is what my pantry will look like in the future! I think it will be some yummy stuff.


bocboc

No comments:

Post a Comment