Friday, August 12, 2011

HAIR RUT!


I am stuck in a rut!

DSC03081



See that hair. Yes that is how I fix my hair 98% of the time 1.5% it is in a ponytail and .5% is down. If my hair is down, it tickles so I put it up in my messy bun. I have tried the Sock Bun Curls but once again it tickled and I pulled it up. I am trying to get better about leaving it down, but all through high school I had short hair(much like this).

Source: google.com via Jessica on Pinterest



That is the picture I would take into my stylist. I loved it but I hated the whole it is growing out awkward stage that happens when your hair is that short. I did love it though, I want it back but I think instead I might do bangs so this is where I need your help.



Option 1

Source: None via Jessica on Pinterest




Option 2





Option 3




I would love any help! I also like the red color, but that will come some other time. I just want to know what flavor bangs I want.


bocboc

No comments:

Post a Comment