Friday, July 13, 2012

Pin-xperiment: 2 for 1

4e90c69cd0685265ed7dc2d73455545a7cfe715b
Grading :
♥ -  Poor
♥♥ - Needs some tweaking
♥♥♥ - Pretty good
♥♥♥♥ - Will have to do more often
♥♥♥♥♥ - New love
So I will be doing these pin-xperiments randomly when I have done a pin from pinterest and the results are note worthy, good or bad.

The Pin(s):
13-gradient-nail-tutorial-finished-nails-holding-polish_bd.jpg
Pam Cooking Spray As Polish Setter

Results:
hombre nails

I like the results a lot! I think that I am going to do a better color combination next time. The Mister said it looked like I had dirty nails, maybe peach and pink or turquoise and blue?
Pam as a nail setter is my new bff seriously! I have the instant dry top coat and it still takes 1-2 minutes but it will still wrinkle the polish, with Pam I do not have that problem at all!

Hombre nails - ♥♥♥♥
Pam Nail Setter - ♥♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment