Friday, July 20, 2012

My Latest Obsession

Like I said in a previous post I am currently loving embroidery. I love that it is instant gratification. Don't get me wrong I still enjoy crocheting but I cannot finish my blanket for the life of me. It is taking forever and I get bored with it quickly. Any whoo here are some of the things I have been working on.

Leaf me alone
This was my first attempt. I think the image is super cute, I found the sketch on pinterest.

Dr. Suess
Who doesn't love a Dr. Seuss quote? I have this guy framed in the living room. I think it is so cute and it fits since the Mister and I are both a little odd.

book mark
This is my book mark. I attached felt on the back. I am in the process of making one for The Mister's dad for his birthday.  I am seriously loving my new found hobby!

What have you been crafting lately?
bocboc

No comments:

Post a Comment