Thursday, June 7, 2012

24 Before 25 **Update**

Picnik collage

#2 Halfway done organizing my craft room, then I need to window dressings and flooring

#3 Nothing new on this front except we got a coffee table

#5 Done! But I just learned that pumpkin butter is not safe for home canning unless you freeze it. I am so glad I  found out before I did another batch. But we decided that garlic would be worth it so yay!

#6(a). I read Insurgent by Veronica Roth in 3 days. Just finished Diary of a Mad Fat Girl by Stephanie McAfee and it was hilarious! And I am 75% done reading Saving CeeCee Honeycutt by Beth Hoffman and it is a good read, great quotes. I also just finished listening to My Fair Lazy by Jen Lancaster, it was not the best one I have read by her but it was good. 

#6(b) I had a pajama party date with the princess the night before her graduation.

#9 Just made curtains for the bedroom to block out the light, the mister does not like natural light like a crazy person.

#13 Pinterest has helped me do this. I will see a recipe that looks good sometimes I will follow the recipe others I will alter it for our tastes.

#18 I am getting better right? 

#19 Yes I am doing this and loving it! We went canoeing Memorial weekend and had game night with The Mister's parents & brother. I popped over to see Momma C and The Princess when the Mister was at home with poison ivy so it has been good. 

#20 We are working on wedding plans and we decided NOT to do the quicky beach wedding (it leaves too many people out )

#22 Done and she is the sweetest girl ever

#24 It has been a lot better lately. Usually I get sickly on our way to canoeing and this time I did not! We will find out on vacation how well I do it is a 6 hour drive.

bocboc

No comments:

Post a Comment