Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Mardi Gras

Finally! I know I have been slacking on my blog but my camera and computer are now working together again so I can have more pictures besides phone pictures. I know you are excited. Anywho as soon as my card reader started working again I uploaded my pictures. With out further adieu Madri Gras!


Mardi Gras collage

1. This is right before we opened the doors and let everybody in, the band had set everything up the night before/they were awesome!
2.The first night we were so slow! we had maybe half the people we had last year.
3.this is how it was most of the two night so I could take too many pictures
4. but I did get some with my friend from high school (we were Casa Ole waitress/neighbors in high school)
5. and the new bar helper for the year
6. and of course all of the bar wenches together
7. my lovely Momma C was huggin' on everyone
8. we server countless Jager Bombs (SOOO GROSS)
9. this fell one night after I got home(around 1 am), I am so glad I didn't have to deal with that.

bocboc

No comments:

Post a Comment