Friday, March 16, 2012

Making new friends

Well guys I made a new friend last night around 9:30. How you may ask...well it was not on purpose. The mister let Taco out before we went to bed and saw something on the roof of the porch.
DSC03373
(don't pay attention to the messy porch ceiling, we have had a lot of rain lately & I don't clean it that often)
Now before I took this picture we didn't what it was. Honestly, we thought it was a rat at first. So the Mister sent me to go get his gun (since we thought it was a rat) and when I got the gun & camera I didn't close the front door. I know! How dare I do something that silly! Anywho we realized it was a bird and the mister thought it was a baby owl. We poked the bird to see what kind it was (and because we wanted him off the house). Well we didn't think that though very well because this is what happened next.
New friend

HE FLEW IN THE HOUSE!!!
Okay so I bet y'all saw that coming since I said I left the door open but still! It was funny and scary all at the same time. We were trying to get him back outside and every time he took flight the Mister & I dove to the ground. Now we are not afraid of birds, actually we like them, we sit on the porch and watch the birds and squirrels but it is completely different when they are in your house flying around! We finally got our new friend out of the house after he visited our bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, and living room. Luckily he did not leave us any presents.

Have y'all had any types of unsuspecting visitors in your house, and how did y'all handle them?


bocboc

No comments:

Post a Comment