Friday, November 4, 2011

Things I ♥ This Week!

As y'all may know I am not a fan of cold weather, and that is why I love my home it is usually so warm. But last night we got a cold front. I mean I woke up this morning to 37 degrees! I know that is not bad for many of you but I am spoiled. I lived in Missouri when I was younger and had my fill of cold and snow. But now it is cold and not the cozy kind where you can toss on a sweater and be good
Snow day
That was a first snow of the year a while back. But I remember the snow being above my head on more than one occasion when I lived there. Luckily I can only remember it snowing once in Texas since I have lived here, frost is a different story though.



Basically I went through all that to say I am not a fan of cold but it does mean some of my favorite winter things.

Source: finalstitch.co.uk via Nora on Pinterest





Like hot cocoa





Broccoli and Cheese soup




And lastly getting cozy in some blankets with my Mister.


bocboc


Well I would love to see what y'all are loving these days. Talk to y'all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment