Friday, November 4, 2011

Best Burgers in SeTX!

Last night my Mister surprised me with a date. It was so sweet of him. Plus the restaurant was perfect!
Willy Burgers!
Willy's Burgers! It is a 50's style diner, and had the cutest workers in all white uniform with the little paper hats and all.
image
Part of the sitting area is in an old Airstream, (I would have taken pictures of that but people were eating in there.)
image
An extra outdoor eating area. I cannot wait until the summer to eat outside, with my milkshake and a burger.
image
Speaking of burgers you can watch them make your burgers though the window that is surrounded by billiard balls. We watched for a little bit, it was fun. Plus they grind the meat fresh everyday that the burgers are so juicy and fresh.
Willy Willy good!
Look how good that is! They only make burgers, fries, milkshakes, and funnel cakes. A total 50's diner!
image
Down to the struggle to get ketchup out of the glass bottle, I wish Mister would not have started putting his whole body into it when I went in for that picture because he had the greatest angry face.
image
But like the sign says it is "Willy Willy Good". 

I hope y'all had a great night like I did. O an sorry for the out the car window pictures, but it was cold outside.



bocboc

No comments:

Post a Comment