Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry (belated) Christmas!

I hope that y'all had a wonderful Christmas! I know that I was so happy to spend time with my family and eat great food. I had to bounce from house to house and we had horrible weather Christmas day but it was so worth it!

Prancing Reindeer nailsUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitledUntitled

I had festive nails all December (I missed taking pictures of 2 different nails a snowman set and lights)
We played with the Princess' wigs. Watched her in the church performance. Made some horrible gingerbread houses. let The Mister do my make-up (horribly if I may say so my self). The Princess pretending to be Rudolph. And The Princess opening presents Christmas morning. ( Learned that our parents do not like to be woken up at 5 am to open presents, they sent us back to bed. or me back to the Princess bed and she cuddled with our snoring parents.{I was so happy to speed in my own bed at home the next night let me tell you!!})


bocboc

I wish I would have taken out my camera at all of our stops but I was so tired after being woken up at 5 am. But I want to know how y'all's Christmas' were, and if you do not celebrate how did you spend your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment