Friday, September 28, 2012

Style File Friday

I might start doing a Style File Friday(if I can remember)! But here is my first attempt in showing off my favorite fashion of the week. It may be something I wore or something I found online I liked. For the maiden voyage I will show off this beauty that was gifted to me by The Mister's boss' wife{Momma O} (The same lady who went dress shopping with me for engagement pictures). The Mister is convinced that I am spoiled, but  Momma O says she is just happy to shop for a girl finally.
Untitled 
Dress: Target, Boots: Payless, Tights: Wal-mart, Cardigan: Gifted, Belt: Forever21

I really love this dress and how you can dress it up or dress it down. I think the lace and crochet parts go so well together it is just perfect.
Untitled 
The mister likes to take millions of pictures.

bocboc

So should I start a Style File Friday?

No comments:

Post a Comment