Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Dress for success


This weekend I went all over the area looking for the perfect engagement picture dress. I was shopping with some awesome ladies from 10 am to about 4pm before we found this amazing dress!
Untitled
Yes it is a bit blurry but how friggin' cute is this dress? I cannot wait for next weekend to pop it on again to take pictures with my love. (even though we do not have the Mister's clothes picked out)

We also found this dress for the wedding reception or rehearsal dinner.
Untitled

We had such a blast shopping, stopping to drink coffee and tea, and spending time with friends! I hope y'all had a good weekend too.
bocboc
Again sorry for the blurry pictures not everyone has gotten use to taking pictures on my phone yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment