Thursday, August 1, 2013

Cross your fingers...Teacher Soon?!?

Hey guys I know I have been M.I.A. for a bit but I have been working my tush tush off. I am trying really hard to be a teacher, applying any and everywhere I can, making calls, writing emails, going on two interviews, working on a contingency plan, and working on organizing my house/ craft room for when I am a teacher and I need my craft room up and running.

I am seriously going to pull my hair out with how stressed out this is making me, most schools around me start class on August 26th and I have only had two interviews and the first one said I need more experience, The second one I am still waiting to hear back from hopefully early next week.(FINGERS CROSSED) I am hoping that I am able to get a teaching position before have to student teach for 6 months without pay. I am fully willing to student teach but I am concerned about the lack of income that comes with that, which is why I have been working on a contingency plan, AKA waiting tables or bartending or something of that nature.  I have been so stressed I have not even been reading my Ender's Game book, but I have been trying to calm my self down by planning what to wear on the first day of school. If I get a job - Fingers Crossed!

First day of school

First day of school by jesslsteele featuring imitation purses

I keep looking at classroom decor but since I do not know what grade or subject I cannot predict how to decorate it.
bocboc


What do you do to keep your mind off of things you cannot control, like waiting on a call back after an interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment